- Real reinforced red earth field!
- Usable 12 months a year!
- Unbeatable value for money!
- Guaranteed area for 10 years with only half a day of annual cutting!
- Particularly low maintenance compared to traditional red earth fields!
- Patented and ITF Catalogued!
- It can be installed on any existing surface: cement, mateco, earth, resin, etc.
- Savings on background preparation costs for new constructions
- Does not need to be stopped after construction
- Not afraid of wind (windproof land)
- He’s not afraid of frost
- Very high water drainage
- Minimum red earth reload for maintenance
- No holes are formed
- Maintains its features and softness of play over time
- Slipped in the same way as traditional clay courts
ITF (International Tennis Federation) Certificatonsi:
Cataloged “Slow 1” exactly like a traditional red clay field, but with certified “Two Stars” certification of excellence!
International map of RED PLUS fields